- Yes, you can pin our stuff directly from our website!
- Do not remove watermarks or alter images in any way.
- Do not use images as your own for personal or commercial use. This includes creating products using our images to raise awareness. If you want our designs for to create something (ie: a banner), check out our free stuff to see if any of it meets your needs. These images are not to be used for Facebook business, community, organization, or groups. If you have questions please contact us! Commercial use is prohibited.
- Do not claim images as your own.
- When using our images on Facebook or Instagram please include credits (ie: image courtesy of www.whatthehellp.com, or simply tag us in the comment section).
- All images (not including those submitted by third parties) are ©2015 What the HELLP?
If you have questions please contact me! I would love to answer your questions!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some quick facts for you:
- We are a private organization--we are not a non-profit organization or government funded agency.
- We do not collect donations for HELLP Syndrome research.
- Proceeds from our products go to maintain and fund this website which is not cheap or free! For those of you who care, we receive a five percent royalty for our products. These products were created as a way for you to help spread awareness. Proceeds do not go to the Preeclampsia Foundation (which is involved in HELLP research.) If you want to donate to HELLP research we highly recommend donating directly to the Preeclampsia Foundation--that way you know EXACTLY where your money is going--rather than donating to a third party. You can donate here.
- Our content including, but not limited to, images, infographics, blog posts written by What the HELLP?, etc. is copyrighted. This copyright went into effect the moment this website was created. See here if you have more questions.
- Stories written and submitted as guest posts remain the property of the author(s) and are not under copyright of What the HELLP?